[Mailman-Users] a handful of issues

Patrick Cox ptcox at camden.rutgers.edu
Thu Jun 2 19:48:47 CEST 2011

1. I've just received an email from a list member who says about 75% of
posts from our list appear in her email without any texts! She received a
subject line and can see the poster's name, but the email is empty! She uses
Mail for Mac

2. Several times list members have simply not received messages at all. This
is happened to a number of list members, myself included. My local Help
people can only suspect  the "Spam" settings on our email, but many of
us--myself included--are very familiar with our email and spam settings and
this is not the issue.

3. My Mailman has the appearance of a searchable archive, but every search
yields no results. I and others have tried searching for terms we know
appear in many posts, yet search yields nothing.

Any ideas, anyone?

--
Patrick Cox
PhD Student