[Mailman-Users] mailman problem with exim

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Jul 29 23:42:07 CEST 2011

Lorenzo Coronati wrote:

>Thanks Mark,
>I've read that page and followed the examples, but still I can't make
>things work.
>I wonder if all instructions I've found are based on the assumption that
>exim works with real unix users...
>Lorenzo

Check your exim logs. If your list mail is not using the
"mailman_router" router, you need to move that router closer to the
front of the routers section, at least ahead of the router it is
using. The "mailman_router" router uses the "mailman_transport"
transport, not the "address_pipe" transport in the messages in your OP.