[Mailman-Users] upgrade question

Adam McGreggor adam-mailman at amyl.org.uk
Mon Jul 25 16:46:32 CEST 2011

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 09:53:47PM -0700, Maria Mckinley wrote:
> However, mailman is missing some stuff that happened while I was
> upgrading the new machine, so I must be rsyncing the wrong directory. I
> thought it should be /var/lib/mailman/, but I think this must not be the
> directory that mailman is using anymore. This is on a debian squeeze
> machine.

This may have been more suitable for the pkg-mailman-hackers list, but
that aside --

 /etc/mailman
and
 /usr/lib/mailman
and
 /etc/{init.d,default}

also have bits and pieces, along with, probably, things in your MTA's
config, and perhaps anti-spam software directory, and maybe any other
MDAs / LDAs.

--
"Remember, the plural of 'moron' is 'focus group'."
    -- James A Wolf