[Mailman-Users] mails go missing

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Jul 16 18:27:53 CEST 2011

On 7/15/2011 11:47 AM, Kari Laine wrote:
> Hi, this is my first post to this list. I am GoDaddy customer. I am
> setting site at http://opensourceug.net where you can test the
> lists.

And it appears that this mailman installation may be cPanel. If so, see
the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/sYA9>.

> Problem is that when I register to a list I don't always get a
> confirmation mail. Sometimes I get it sometimes not. If I try to
> register several times it some times like wakes up and I get several
> at the same time. I am at the hold to godaddy support at this time.
> Any ideas? Is is just GoDaddy .... Best RegardsKari Laine

In order to even begin to diagnose this, you need access to both
Mailman's logs and the MTA's (probably exim if it is cPanel) logs on the
host server.

In addition to the above, you may find the FAQs at
<http://wiki.list.org/x/A4E9> and <http://wiki.list.org/x/4oA9> to be
relevant.