[Mailman-Users] Is there a Command to extract the lists owners?

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 11:15:29 CEST 2011

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 10:33, Steven Jones <Steven.Jones at vuw.ac.nz> wrote:

> I need to email each list owner to let them know the server will be off
> line while I upgrade it, so I need their email addresses.

A poor man's way: You just need to know the listname and append -owner to
it, like mailman-users-owner.

./bin/list_lists | grep -v '^[0-9]' | awk '{print $1"-owner@$domain"}'

Replace $domain with a sane value. If there are several different domains on
this site, then wait for someone else to advise:)

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,