[Mailman-Users] control mail distribution ..

Khalil Abbas khillo100 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 23 23:11:55 CET 2011

I also forgot to mention something.. I'm managing 57 lists on 18 servers..
some are small lists and some are huge but the thing in common is that they
all send a single message to their lists per day.. but I have put my own
email address (khillo100 at hotmail dot com) in all of the 57 lists.. and
everyday I receive between 30 and 40 emails from the lists but never 57!

another thing in common is that all 18 servers never send directly, they go
thru the same relay server ..

I tried to something, I removed my address from all lists and re-subscribed
and I received 57 welcome messages.. but when sending to the lists, only 30
to 40 are received..

any thoughts?