[Mailman-Users] control mail distribution ..

Khalil Abbas khillo100 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 23 19:36:45 CET 2011

well this is much comforting, meaning that there is nothing to worry about
the configuration.. I turned on the "Should Mailman notify you, the list
owner, when bounces cause a member's subscription to be disabled?" to yes to
see what happens..

but still this does not answer the main question, what causes the existing
real members to be unsubscribed? is it because hotmail and yahoo are
rejecting the mail flow that needs to be controlled?

this leads to another question, should this (control mail flow) be
considered in the next version of mailman? this will also answer the million
dollars question: CAN mailman handle huge lists like those of TV stations
like mine (300,000 subscribers)?

final question: is there any advice about my current situation (hardware,
configuration...etc.)?

Thanks mate, you're the best :)