[Mailman-Users] control mail distribution ..

Khalil Abbas khillo100 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 20 12:30:31 CET 2011

by the way, I keep deleting the following:

/var/spool/mailman/bounces/*.pck
/var/lib/mailman/data/*.pck

because they fill up all the space on my small hard drives on my VPS
servers.. is that why mailman's bounce processor removes the subscribers or
because they does actually bounce until they reach the points limit?

Thanks..