[Mailman-Users] Question about reg expr matches in matches_p (in Moderate.py)

C Nulk CNulk at scu.edu
Thu Jan 20 00:35:06 CET 2011

Hello all,

I am getting in my error log frequent entries like the following:

  Jan 19 14:51:32 2011 (31592) *_these_nonmembers in scu-<list name>
references non-existent list SCU-<other list name>

To allow list members in several lists to cross post, I have added the
appropriate @listname in the accept_these_nonmembers field.

For example, there are two lists, ListA and ListB.  ListA is in ListB's
accept_these_nonmembers (as @ListA) and ListB is in ListA's
accept_these_nonmembers (@ListB).  The two lists are exclusive of one
another (no member is in both lists).  To my knowledge, this should work
unless the regular expression and/or the listname are case-sensitive.

So the question is, should the listnames in  the *_these_nonmembers
fields be all lowercase, all uppercase, or mixed case?  So far, mixed
case does not appear to be working.

Thanks,
Chris