[Mailman-Users] PHP API? or indiv. subscriber utilities?

David Barr dafydd at dafydd.com
Sat Jan 15 00:19:47 CET 2011

Good Morning!

I have a volunteer database written in LAMP. I'd love to be able to automagically add new volunteers to the appropriate lists when they register. This would be a single email address & password getting added to one or more lists at registration. For bonus points, if a user modifies his or her address, I'd like to remember the old address long enough to delete it, and add the new one.

I've found documentation about large-scale membership manipulation, but I haven't found how to automate the act of subscribing a new individual.

If documentation or examples exist, I'd love links!

Thanks!
David

--

David - Offbeat		http://dafydd.livejournal.com
dafydd - Online		http://pgp.mit.edu/

Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will
do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone.

The political problem of mankind is to combine three things: economic
efficiency, social justice and individual liberty.

-- John Maynard Keynes