[Mailman-Users] getting a list of bounced emails

Brent Kearney brentk at birs.ca
Thu Jan 13 19:18:17 CET 2011

Hello,

We create mail lists by syncing with our database, and so often bad
(no-longer existing accounts, etc) emails get re-added to our lists,
and produce an automatic unsubscribe bounce message. Does Mailman
record the emails for which there was a bounce-action somewhere? If
so, where/how can I see the list of bounced emails? Or is parsing the
bounce-action notification emails the only way to generate a list of
bounced emails?

Many thanks,
Brent