[Mailman-Users] User unknown in virtual mailbox table

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Jan 10 22:13:24 CET 2011

Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:

>2011/1/3 Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net>
>>

>> Yes. Undo the 4 steps above. Fix POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS in
>> mm_cfg.py and run /usr/lib/mailman/bin/genaliases again.
>>
>> even after that i'm having
>
>Jan 11 06:01:55 mail-server postfix/pipe[3864]: 3CE0419C8835:
>to=<www at mydomain.my>, relay=dovecot, delay=21649, delays=21633/13/0/2.4,
>dsn=4.3.0, status=deferred (temporary failure)
>
>any more idea?
>i don't know where else to look.

I have totally lost track of what you currently have. If you go back to
what you reported at
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2011-January/070890.html>,
the changes at the bottom of that post were almost there. The only
thing wrong was

POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS   = ['mydomain.my']

This should be

POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS   = ['mail-server.mydomain.my']

If you go back to the configuration that follows "after i read ... i
changed & added a  few options in mm_cfg.py", correct
POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS and run bin/genaliases, I think it will
work. If it doesn't, post:

output from postconf -n
output from ls -l /etc/mailman
entire contents of mm_cfg.py