[Mailman-Users] Mailman/Sendmail not accepting email's

Llewellyn Curran melinko2003 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 07:57:05 CET 2011

Hi All,

I've recently started assisting a friend with a mailman build on his Centos
5.5 box. I followed:
http://davmp.kimanddave.com/2008/03/30/installing-mailman-to-use-https-on-centos-51/but
now im stuck I added my mail address, got the confirmation, went to
the
site, signed up and all that. I have to stay with sendmail due to my friends
configuration at the moment. So I attempt to send my first mail, no joy, and
I go to analyze my /var/log/maillog theres nothing there, so I login to
telnet, and im able to send mail. So I throw TCPDump up using : tcpdump
smtp, and send another mail from gmail. I see Gmail's mail server send the
mail to the box, and then basically it disappears from there, no logs or
anything? I've done around 8 hours of googling, and I still can't figure it
out? Anyone?

Kind Regards,

--
Llewellyn G.S. Curran