[Mailman-Users] Automatic Reject Emails Larger than Size

Nainil C. Chheda nainil.chheda at eclinicalworks.com
Fri Jan 7 21:28:59 CET 2011

Hi,

I use Mailman Version: 2.1.5.

How do I automatically Reject emails larger than the acceptable size
specified for the list?

I looked at a couple of threads but I couldn't get the right direction.
I would appreciate a step by step help for a newbie.

--
Nainil Chheda

This transmission contains confidential information belonging to the sender that is legally privileged and proprietary and may be subject to protection under the law, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its contents. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them. Thank you.

Please consider the environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: This transmission contains confidential information belonging to the sender that is legally privileged and proprietary and may be subject to protection under the law, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its contents. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them. Thank you.