[Mailman-Users] Mailman not sending messages

Alex Ylinärä aylinara at student.uef.fi
Sun Feb 20 11:42:42 CET 2011

Hi,

Tried to find the answer from the website but didn't find it, so trying this way.

I have this problem that mailman sends randomly messages to the list subscribers. Not to random members but in random occasions. For example: myself, as a administrator, have succeeded couple of times but there has been times that even I was unable to send messages. Also some subscribers have had this kind of experiences. The most interesting thing in this thing is that nevertheless all messages can be found from the archives. Unfortunately not in subscribers inboxes... Hope that I did explain this right...

Any ideas?

Yours sincerely from freezing Finland

Alex Ylinärä