[Mailman-Users] Mailman intergaration with zimbra

NOC SimbaNET noc at simbanet.net
Thu Feb 17 08:30:11 CET 2011

Dear Geoff,

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Geoff Shang [mailto:geoff at QuiteLikely.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 11:40 PM
To: mailman-users at python.org
Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users] Mailman intergaration with zimbra

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011, Bozra wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Thanks for your reply it helped me a lot.
>
> Sorry to bother you Iam  getting  when I ''bin/newlist
> -emailhost=virtual-domain1.com -urlhost=<your zimbra host> <listname>
> <admin-email-address> <admin-password>'' I get -bash: syntax error near
> unexpected token `<'
>
> Is there anything wrong in my syntax?

uh... You do know that < and > signs are used to describe example text,
yes?  You should replace it with the actual value expected.  for example,
<admin-email-address> (given above) should be replaced with the actual
admin address you intend to own the list.

There should not be any < or > signs in a newlist command.

Geoff.