[Mailman-Users] Mailman intergaration with zimbra

Bozra bozra at simbanet.co.tz
Tue Feb 15 10:22:22 CET 2011

Dear All,

Thanks for your reply it helped me a lot.

Sorry to bother you Iam  getting  when I ''bin/newlist
-emailhost=virtual-domain1.com -urlhost=<your zimbra host> <listname>
<admin-email-address> <admin-password>'' I get -bash: syntax error near
unexpected token `<'

Is there anything wrong in my syntax?

Regards,

Bozra.