[Mailman-Users] Mailman don't start

Hotleine.Roland at web.de Hotleine.Roland at web.de
Mon Feb 7 09:23:11 CET 2011

Hey Guys,
since yesterday, I got following Problem with Mailman:
After a tried restart, der process simply is not starting (I was able to do so, some days ago).
In the qrunner-log are some messages:
1. "Master qrunner detected subprocess quit" (this messages appears for several subprocesses)" (for alle subprocesses)
2. and later: "Qrunner xy reached maximum restart limit of 10, not restarting"

Also, in the error-log is a message from a tried stop/restart:
"No child process with PID xxxxx available
[Erno 3] Nuch such process"

can somebody help me? I haven't any idea left, why mailman don't like to start

PS: check_perms & check_db reporting everthing to be fine...