[Mailman-Users] Is there a way to see a member's current score onbounce levels?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Dec 22 16:48:39 CET 2011

Ma, Yuan wrote:

>Is there a way to see a members current score on bounce levels?
>I would appreciate it very much if you could tell me the way to see a members current score on bounce levels.

An individual members current bounce score if any is on the members
'options' page which is accessable to the list admin by clicking the
members address on the web admin Membership Management... ->
Membership List pages. If the member has a non-zero score There will
be a note similar to the following near the top of the members options
page:

We have received some recent bounces from your address. Your current
bounce score is 1.0 out of a maximum of 5.0. Please double check that
your subscribed address is correct and that there are no problems with
delivery to this address. Your bounce score will be automatically
reset if the problems are corrected soon.

To see the current score for all bouncing members, use the script at
<http://www.msapiro.net/scripts/get_bounce_info.py> (mirrored at
<http://fog.ccsf.cc.ca.us/~msapiro/scripts/get_bounce_info.py>).