[Mailman-Users] Read-only setup options for administration

Narcis Garcia - GiLUG informatica at actiu.net
Tue Dec 20 10:53:49 CET 2011

Thanks, I'll try with these ways.
(/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/Defaults.py and to /etc/mailman/mm_cfg.py)
Do ADMIN_CATEGORIES in that file work for already created lists?

I'm using Ubuntu server; where are the Mailman/Gui/modules files that
define the pages?
A good feature would be to have each field customizable to have readonly
attribute or min.value and max.value.

Another option could be to interfere the value validation when a list
administrator submits the form.
Which file validates the submited values?

Al 19/12/11 18:07, En/na Mark Sapiro ha escrit: