[Mailman-Users] How do I assign a default password when doing mass subscriptions

Rob Tanner rtanner at linfield.edu
Tue Dec 13 01:02:58 CET 2011

Hi,

I'm setting up a mailman list for the folks over in the anthropology department and they have a list of around email addresses that they wish to initially subscribe.  How do I assign a default password to each subscriber so they can get in via the web interface and change preferences, access private archives, etc?

Thanks.

Rob Tanner
UNIX Services Manager
Linfield College, McMinnville Oregon

ITS will never ask you for your password.  Please don’t share yours with anyone!