[Mailman-Users] very elementary question

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Dec 6 22:40:25 CET 2011

Rob Lingelbach wrote:

>please forgive me I found it of course
>
>On Dec 6, 2011, at 10:22 AM, Rob Lingelbach wrote:
>
>> this is embarrassing.  but I haven't done it in years, and have forgotten.  How do I change an individual user's preferences-   specifically switch him from MIME to plain-text digests?

I'm not sure which method you found, but for me, the best method, at
least the first time, is to empower the user by referring him to his
options page and having him do it himself.

Other methods are from the web admin Membership List, change the user's
setting directly if as in this case, it's one of the displayed
settings, or click his email address to visit his options page as
admin.