[Mailman-Users] How to export and import a mailman members list?

Carl Zwanzig cpz at tuunq.com
Thu Dec 1 17:26:39 CET 2011

On 11/30/2011 11:56 PM, Levent Elpen wrote:
> How to export and import a mailman members list?
>
> And how I can restore a members list on a new server from a mailman list
> backup?

If you have shell access, you can usually copy the entire list directory to
the new server, which will get you members & settings. You can also use
list_members and add_members to extract and enter.

If you don't have shell access, you can use bulk add in member management to
put them in.

I'm sure there's a FAQ on this, have you checked?

z!