[Mailman-Users] mailman + mysql

Klemen Humerca klemen at humerca.com
Wed Aug 31 11:05:04 CEST 2011

Hello.

I'm trying to make Mailman to work with Mysql database. I followed this
instructions: http://goo.gl/QkTso and in mail log this is the last line:

postfix/local[13381]: AA4B9B38235: to=<clani at xxxxx.xx>, relay=local,
delay=0.39, delays=0.02/0.04/0/0.34, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (delivered
to command: /usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman post clani)

But emails are not send to list members. If I change it back to "file
based db" (remove extend.py) mails are delivered.

I'm using Mailman version 2.1.9 on CentOS. There is nothing in the
Mailman logs. I can see that queries in mysql are executed and I also
tested connection to Mysql from python. Everything works, just mails are
not send to members.

Can someone help me please?

--

Klemen Humerca