[Mailman-Users] Looking for lists with no members. Repopulstinglists. was: Resetting bounce scores globally

Steven Jones Steven.Jones at vuw.ac.nz
Fri Aug 19 04:25:40 CEST 2011

Hi,

"But you still haven't said if you still have a problem with
reset_bounce or what the resolution was. "

I had  read this from googling but I didnt understand what it actually meant and the stuff I found was 2007 etc and seemed to conflict with newer....hadnt sussed it out.

Ive had several level1s this morning so ive not progressed this as yet, however only one list has complained and another one lost its members so i had to fix that first the rest seem OK....but I need to do a health check somehow.......

Moving lists, yes I followed how to move a list, took your docs and made it "almost me proof" but didnt take on / notice the components and what they do....

Coding for me is like looking at say french, I dont understand a word of it...its a blind spot of mine....in some ways that's good as I'd be asked to code all day if I could....and I hate doing it.

regards

Steven Jones