[Mailman-Users] User management via email?

Chase, Edward ECHASE at providence.edu
Wed Aug 10 15:52:11 CEST 2011

Not exactly what I was hoping for unfortunately.  My user creation scripts are Powershell running in a Windows environment.  I was hoping to fire off an email to Mailman to subscribe the new user to the appropriate campus announcement list.  Maybe I'll get a bit creative and have the Powershell scripts create files to SCP over to the Mailman box and then use "add_members" via a cron job.

Thanks.

Edward Chase
Providence College
Information Technology