[Mailman-Users] User management via email?

Chase, Edward ECHASE at providence.edu
Wed Aug 3 20:35:53 CEST 2011

Hello mailman-users,

I'm currently moving my organization's announcement mailing lists onto GNU-Mailman, in the past I've been able to script an email message to send to our mailing list software to subscribe an address to a list as part of my user creation process.

I thought that I had done this task as part of my initial testing, but I cannot find that I documented that at all.  My Google-fu is coming up very empty on the subject.  I've found a number of people asking the same question with few replies.  The best I found was a *dated* web page that states that user management is only possible via the web interface.

Is it possible to do user management via email at this time?

Thanks.

---
Edward Chase
Information Technology Department