[Mailman-Users] "No subject" archive entries found after arch

Chad Rebuck chadrebuck at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 21:29:58 CEST 2011

I'm moving my list to a new server.  Generating the archive html pages
from the mbox file caused 26 messages with "No subject" to show up on
the Aug 2011 archive page.  Most of the posts that make up these
entries are in the mbox file with a date of 2002 or 2003.  The html
files are incomplete and contain only fragments of the original
message.  I didn't notice anything obviously wrong with the mbox
content in the few messages I tracked down.  Any suggestions on what
to look for?

/usr/lib/mailman/bin/arch a2-16v-list

here is the output of the Aug 2011 html page :

More info on this list...
Starting: Mon Aug 1 07:08:50 CDT 2011
Ending: Sun Aug 7 13:52:35 CDT 2011
Messages: 29

[a2-16v-list] initial start problems   Eric Gambon
[a2-16v-list] initial start problems   Steven Arguello
[a2-16v-list] initial start problems   Eric Gambon
No subject
No subject
No subject
No subject