[Mailman-Users] Attempting to update Mailman, but qfiles/* has files

Dennis Carr dennisthetiger at chez-vrolet.net
Fri Apr 29 02:04:53 CEST 2011

Note, running Debian Stable on the server.

I'm attempting to update Mailman through aptitude, but it warns me that
all files in the qfiles tree will be wiped out.  This includes files that
have been bouncing back and forth between qfiles/out and qfiles/retry.
It's not quite clear as to when these messages have landed there.

Moreover, I noted that I have a good sized stack of messages in
qfiles/bad - which I'm not too worried about, since the dates are pretty
old.

In short, what is the best way to proceed, given the circumstances?

-Dennis