[Mailman-Users] Mailman admin question

Lucio Chiappetti lucio at lambrate.inaf.it
Fri Apr 22 12:19:15 CEST 2011

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> Ognen Duzlevski wrote:

>> How do I find out what "mailman join blah" resolves to? I guess my
>> question is ultimately - where do I look to find out who gets the join
>> and subscribe requests?
>
> The MTA processes that ...

I guess the OP did not want to know how mailman works, but who is the list
administrator for list "blah" ... after all he inherited a system set up
by somebody else. I hope somebody told him the master password !

I guess that doing http://hiswebaddress/mailman/admin
he can see all the publicly advertised lists, and then enter each list
administration panel.

And if the list is not public, he should be able to do
http://hiswebaddress/mailman/admin/blah

Is that what the OP was asking ?