[Mailman-Users] msg file as attachment gets striped out

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Apr 7 23:33:34 CEST 2011

rpschwar at knology.net wrote:

>That (message/rfc822) worked for adding the attachment.  However, the From, To and Subject are removed.

I don't know if I understand what you are saying. If you are saying a
message with an attached message/rfc822 part passed through the list's
content filtering and all that was left of the attached part was the
body without the headers, I don't see how that can happen.

Try posting a message with an attached message to a test list with the
same content filtering settings and including yourself as a Bcc:
recipient of the post and compare the two received messages.