[Mailman-Users] Question about Mailman domain and OS X serverset-up.

JRC Groups joemailgroups at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 04:24:54 CEST 2011

Mark,

Thank you for your helpful reply.

Considering Brad isn't available at this time, would you know of anyone you
could recommend who is experienced with OS X Server to help me with my
problem ?

All I need is for someone who is experienced with OS Server and understands
its System Administrator tool to log in on my server remotely and review my
settings to make sure I haven't done anything wrong and possibly make a few
corrections if they happen to be necessary. It goes without saying that I
will be happy to pay for the consultation fee.

After I am sure that everything is set-up properly on the server I will then
continue with Mailman and decide whether I should just use the one bundled
with OS X Server or if I should download it and do new install.

Thank you,

Joe