[Mailman-Users] Question about Mailman domain and OS X serverset-up.

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Tue Apr 5 21:02:41 CEST 2011

Sorry, my wife's computer has been down for days, and in the meanwhile she as taken over mine. At this point, all I've got is an iPad and a semi-wonky server in the closet, and neither of them is well suited for keeping up with lots of email. I'll fix that when I get her computer repaired and back into her hands so that I can get my computer back, but until then I'm going to be even more of an absentee admin for this list than normal.

I may actually be getting a job soon doing Enterprise Mac OS X consulting, and if I do then I will let you folks know. If that happens, then I could potentially be available to do remote consulting for this kind of stuff through my employer.

--
Brad Knowles
Sent from my iPad