[Mailman-Users] /etc/mailman/aliases.db

Troy Campbell troy.campbell at fedex.com
Thu Sep 30 18:53:17 CEST 2010

For some reason when I moved the mailman configuration a few months ago
I had to add /etc/mailman/aliases to the alias_maps e.g.,:

alias_maps =    hash:/etc/aliases

                hash:/etc/mailman/aliases

whereas on the old installation I didn't.  Since this is on a server
that can fail over to another server that has the IMAP configuration
which

doesn't need /etc/mailman/aliases I would like to see if there is a
workaround so that they both have the same postfix configuration.  Sorry

if this is more of a postfix question but I didn't get an answer on
their list yet.

Basically trying to get the /etc/postfix/main.cf files identical so I
don't have to manage the differences and bounce postfix on failover.

Regards,

Troy