[Mailman-Users] mailman is very slow...

Troy Campbell troy.campbell at fedex.com
Mon Sep 27 18:23:45 CEST 2010

Interestingly I have the

unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 550

in my postfix configuration file so I'll have to investigate why that's
not working.

There were several pid lockfiles on the list of which one looks like it
still had a pid related to it so I kept it and removed the others.

Thanks again for your valuable support,
Troy