[Mailman-Users] Create two list with same name

Ricardo Ruivo rruivo at dei.uc.pt
Fri Sep 17 12:46:46 CEST 2010

Dear all,
   Is it possible to create two lists with the same name but in
different virtualhost?

   My configuration is:

   File:mm_cfg.py
   add_virtualhost('lists.domain1', 'domain1.pt')
   add_virtualhost('lists.domain2', 'domain2.pt')

   I created the allusers list in domain1 without any problem, with the
command
   newlist --emailhost=domain1.pt allusers

   But, when I try to create the allusers list in domain2 I have get
this error
   newlist --emailhost=domain2.pt allusers

   Error: List already exists: allusers

   Best regards

--
Ricardo Ruivo
System Administrator

SIC - Serviço de Informática e Comunicações
Department of Informatics Engineering
Faculty of Science and Technology
University of Coimbra | Portugal

My PGP Public Key is available at: