[Mailman-Users] Reply to sender and list

Michele Bonera michele at bonera.biz
Wed Sep 15 20:55:32 CEST 2010

Hi.

I have a particular ml, used by our team to manage the info requests
that arrive to info at ourdomain.tld

Actually the ml is configured to set the reply-to to the sender, so you
have to reply using reply-to-all button in the mua to forward the reply
to the list too, informing the others that you have already reply to the
info request.

What happens is that there is often someone that forget to use the
reply-to-all and reply just to the sender.

Is there a way to configure mailman to set the reply to the sender and
to the mailinglist together?

Thanks in advance for any information, and sorry for my poor english.

Cheers,
--
Michele Bonera
www.morrisoft.eu