[Mailman-Users] Cannot set digest mode via URL

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Fri Sep 3 09:30:19 CEST 2010

On Sep 3, 2010, at 2:01 AM, W. Curtis Preston wrote:

> So it seems I misunderstood your previous post.  Sorry about that. I followed your suggestion.  Both of them, actually.  I tried all of the following URLs, to no avail.  The first two do at least display just the username in question.  I did change the chunksize variable and did the latter two URLs, and that didn't work either. (In case it's not obvious, I tried using the values off/on and 0/1 in case that was the problem.)

I'm sure Mark will correct me if I'm wrong, but I assume you stopped and restarted Mailman after making the chunksize change?  I don't think that this is something that is baked into the list when it's created, but is instead something that can be changed after-the-fact, and all that should be required is a restart.

But there's something tickling in the back of my brain regarding this, and I can't figure out what it is....