[Mailman-Users] Message for Single List Not Going Out

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Oct 21 01:25:04 CEST 2010

McNutt Jr, William R wrote:

>I have a single list on my server that Is not sending messages out.  Other lists are operating normally.
>
>Where should I begin my diagnosis?

With Mailman's logs. in particular 'error' but also maybe 'locks'.

This could be a stale lock. See the FAQ at
<http://wiki.list.org/x/noA9>.

Also, if your Mailman is not too recent, it could be a corrupt message
in lists/LISTNAME/digest.mbox (recent Mailman protects against this
stopping list mail, but it still affects digests).