[Mailman-Users] Content Filtering options

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Oct 5 02:03:13 CEST 2010

dsl225 at gmail.com wrote:

>Would it be possible for someone to explain simply and clearly which
>configuration settings should I use in this section in order to obtain:
>
>- HTML messages (yes, right, I NEED to have HTML messages for this list)
>- Footers being part of the body of the same HTML message - and not as
>attachments

This is not a content filtering question. It has to do with the way
list footers are added to messages which are not (after content
filtering) a single part, text/plain message. In short if you have an
HTML part in the message the footer will always be added as a separate
part.

See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/84A9> for more about this issue
including some links to contributed patches/work-arounds.