[Mailman-Users] number of subscribers

Adam McGreggor adam-mailman at amyl.org.uk
Mon Oct 4 22:54:12 CEST 2010

On Mon, Oct 04, 2010 at 01:35:42PM -0700, Con Wieland wrote:
> Does anybody already have a script to get the total number of
> subscribers across all the lists on a system?

something like:

list_lists -b | while read L; do echo "List is ${L}"; list_members ${L} | wc -l ; done

perhaps?

If you're after something more complicated, that handles archives and
bits,

    http://hendricks.amyl.org.uk/~adam/tmp/list-stats

may be of interest

(one day I'll get around to fixing up my repo's browsey thing)

--
"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other
 languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their