[Mailman-Users] "Edit public HTML"

Lindsay Haisley fmouse-mailman at fmp.com
Fri Nov 19 21:17:49 CET 2010

On Fri, 2010-11-19 at 14:56 -0500, MK wrote:
> No big deal, but I presume "editing the public HTML pages" might
> provide a solution.  Unfortunately, I cannot find this
> option...
>
> Sourceforge uses ver. 2.1.9.

On the main administrative page menu, it's on the far right - "Edit the
public HTML pages and text files" - under Other Administrative
Activities.  It's in 2.1.12.  Isn't this in 2.1.9 also?

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "Never expect the people who caused a problem
FMP Computer Services |  to solve it." - Albert Einstein