[Mailman-Users] Digest Specific Messages

Brian A. Rellinger barellin at owu.edu
Wed Nov 17 16:54:04 CET 2010

Hello,
We are wondering if it is possible for an email list approver to be able to
select some messages for immediate delivery to all subscribers (even if the
subscriber has elected digest mode), and send other messages in a digest,
again, regardless of user settings.

For example, we have 3 emails sent today about events that are scheduled for
next week.  For each of those messages, the approver would like to select
"Send via Digest", at which point, the system would combine the emails into
one daily message, irrespective of subscriber specific settings.  However,
perhaps there is one message sent that day that should go to all users
immediately regardless of their preferences.

Is that possible?  I dug around on the wiki and through the archives and was
not able to find this question.

Thanks,
Brian

--
Brian A. Rellinger
Executive Director of Information Services