[Mailman-Users] Backing Up the List of Members

Alan McConnell alan at patriot.net
Tue Nov 16 15:56:02 CET 2010

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 11:58:35AM +0100, Ulf Dunkel wrote:
> Hi Alan.
>
> >Is there a command to exhibit all members on one page?  or, better
> >yet, is there a command an administrator can invoke to have the
> >members, if possible with their flags, shipped to my home computer?
>
> I guess I would do a simple admin request email for the lists every now
> and then, something in the format:
>
> To: <YourListName>_request@<your.domain>
> Subject: who <YourListPassword>
>
> This sends an email to your account with a list of all currently stored
> members of the list.
	I just tried this.  It works great!  I thank Herr Dunkel as
	well as the other kind and knowledgeable responders who have
	weighed in.  What a great List!

Best wishes to all,

Alan McConnell, in Silver Spring MD

--
Alan McConnell :  http://patriot.net/users/alan
       We live in a world that is full of mistaken policies, but they