[Mailman-Users] Backing Up the List of Members

Mailman Admin mailman-admin at uni-konstanz.de
Tue Nov 16 10:21:27 CET 2010

Hi

On 11/15/2010 07:08 PM, Alan McConnell wrote:

> I am now having the problem: I wish to back up the list of
> members of a couple of my lists to my home machine.  I used to
> get all the members on one page.  Now the members are alphabetized
> and each initial letter is put on a diffent page.  I can still
> back-up, but it is a laborious process.

As list admin you can set
"General Options" --> "admin_member_chunksize"
to a value bigger than the number of currently subscribed members.
With that you get the old behaviour back with all members on one page
instead of split into seperate alphabetized chunks.

With this you don't need access to the console.

Kind regards,
Christian Mack