[Mailman-Users] Backing Up the List of Members

Alan McConnell alan at patriot.net
Mon Nov 15 19:08:15 CET 2010

Assembled Wisdom!

I am big fan of mailman and admin three E-lists managed by
mailman.  These lists are hosted on remote computers.

I am now having the problem: I wish to back up the list of
members of a couple of my lists to my home machine.  I used to
get all the members on one page.  Now the members are alphabetized
and each initial letter is put on a diffent page.  I can still
back-up, but it is a laborious process.

Is there a command to exhibit all members on one page?  or, better
yet, is there a command an administrator can invoke to have the
members, if possible with their flags, shipped to my home computer?

TIA for anticipated help!

Alan McConnell

--
Alan McConnell :  http://patriot.net/users/alan
   When the ax came into the woods, the trees all said: "Well, at least