[Mailman-Users] Seeking Email Client Recommendation - Specific use scenario

Drew Tenenholz drew.tenenholz at isid.org
Tue May 25 17:56:46 CEST 2010

Thanks to all for your comments; there is a clear consensus around Thunderbird.

To follow on, then, does anyone here have any experience with the
open-source version of Eudora, which is based on Thunderbird, and
uses the Penelope engine?  I know it is still in Beta, but it would
be lovely to just have my users upgrade to the newest version.

Thanks Again,
Drew Tenenholz