[Mailman-Users] Mx Records and Mailmans use of a domain

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon May 10 21:36:29 CEST 2010

Ty Nelson wrote:

>Lord. Sorry. Duh.  Postfix is what I use. Sorry, long day
>:)

I don't know off hand how to to what you want in Postfix and no one
else has jumped in, so I suggest you ask the question on a Postfix
list. The question is:

Mailman generates alias_maps for delivering it's list mail to
appropriate pipe commands and can if necessary generate
virtual_alias_maps to map 'list at example.com' to the local address
'list' which is in alias_maps.

How do I configure Postfix to accept and deliver this Mailman list mail
as it is currently doing via alias_maps and at the same time, relay
mail for other (non-mailman) example.com addresses to an external MX?