[Mailman-Users] Changing host names, revisited... POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS?

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Mon May 10 12:47:17 CEST 2010

On 2010-05-09 5:29 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> Note that I have never done exactly this, so I'm not totally certain it
> will do what you want, but I think it will. I also think it probably
> isn't worth maintaining a non-standard patch to do it, but only you
> can answer that for yourself.

I wouldn't mind adding the local domain in postfix, but definitely don't
want to mess with patching MM myself and maintaining it. It's really
only a cosmetic problem anyway that most likely no one else will ever
see (how many people ever look at full headers?)...

That said, any chance that MM3 can/will provide a way to do this?
Something like a DEFAULT_LIST_HOST option?