[Mailman-Users] Mx Records and Mailmans use of a domain

Ty Nelson tygrrrnelson at gmail.com
Thu May 6 00:55:09 CEST 2010

Hey geniuses,

In the beginning I was initially told that a shortcut moethod of getting
mailman to work with a domain was to just remove the domains mx records.
 This has worked.  My question is, how can I make it so my domain can still
have email working on the domain, as well as mailman?  As of now, mailman is
all the domain is used for.  Probably a dumb question, but how should I
setup my domains mx records so that the hosting company email still
functions with the domain, and mailman can also use the domain?

Thanks,
-Tyler